If you’re like me then if your hair doesn’t look good, then your whole day is just ruined. My whole outfit can be planned out down to the last detail, but if my hair isn’t cooperating I consider the whole outfit a mess. But having a good hair day isn’t only dependent the styles we chose to do or how we slept the night before. A simple choice we can make to guarantee good hair days is to evaluate the quality of the hair products we use. Many shampoos used have various harmful toxins and leave your hair unsatisfied with a lack of brilliance. For years I was unhappy with the dry, frizzy, and unhealthy appearance of my hair. But a few months ago, my sister introduced me to a hair company called Monat (Stands for Modern Nature). After only a few washes I began to see immediate results and was impressed by the quality of the products. Now I use Monat as my primary hair product and Today I am going to share with you why I switched to Monat and why you should consider it too.
5 REASONS TO CHOSE MONAT:
1.) NO harmful chemicals
• One quality that really drew me to Monat was that it had no toxins in it. Many shampoos sold have harmful ingredients such as parabens and sulfates. Some products even include gluten, harmful colors and fragrances, and are tested on animals. Were cautious about what ingredients we put into our bodies when we read food labels, so why wouldn’t we be cautious about what were putting in our hair? With Monat you don’t have to be concerned about dangerous chemicals. Monat has NO gluten, NO harmful chemicals, NO Parabens, NO sulfates and many others.
2.) Monat is naturally based
• Monat is not totally an all natural source and to do so would be very cost effective and cause for a short shelf life. Monat is however a naturally based product. As the official Monat website puts it this “means we strive to use ingredients that are “close to the source”. One way Monat is naturally based is in their preservatives. Preservatives are needed in hair products to keep out bacteria and protect you. Monat states that “the total preservative blend in our products is less than 1% of the total formulation”. Not only is it less than 1% but it also is a natural alternative and non-toxic.
3.) Variety of options for all hair types
• Something that I really enjoy about Monat is the assortment of choices they provide their customers with. They have products for those with frizzy, thin, dry, and oily hair. Monat also offers a quick hair quiz that can be taken to help you find the right product for you. The quiz consists of questions about your main concerns about your hair, the texture, and even how you dry it. But Monat doesn’t just sell shampoo, they also offer conditioners, oils, creams, and a few beauty products. With the plethora of choices Monat is sure to have a product for everyone.
4.) Monat’s main properties
• One main property used in Monat products is call Rejuveniqe Oil Intensive. Monat says that it includes “vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, beta-carotene, omega-6 fatty acids, nutrients and amino acids suitable for all skin and hair types.” They also say that it “mimics the body’s own natural oils.” Some other main ingredients used are Capixyl, Procataline and Crodasorb.
Capixyl: Helps reduce scalp inflammation, strengthens and thickens hair while stimulating natural hair growth.
Procataline: Helps maintain healthy levels of antioxidants in follicles to combat premature thnning while protecting colour and shine.
Crodasorb: UV absorber that helps protect hair from sun damage.
5.) I was impressed with own results after using Monat
• The main reason I decided to switch to Monat was because I was astonished by the effect it had on my hair. For the past few years my hair has always had a course texture, a lack of brilliance in the shine, and grew at a snail’s pace. I always dreaded having to wash it because it never looked nice once it dried. I constantly was straightening it in an attempt to make it smooth and healthy looking. When I started applying Monat’s Renew Shampoo and Restore Leave In Conditioner however I started seeing immediate changes in my hair. My dry hair was beginning to become soft again and the dull blonde color began to has a shine to it. Even the rate of growth progressively improved over a few months. Once all my hairs natural qualities began to come back I was able to wear my hair naturally and really enjoy the appearance of it.
In todays age we are given a plethora of options for beauty products. But don’t just settle for what is cheap and readily available at your local Walmart. Go searching for the products with the safest ingredients, best results, and most reliable. I consider Monat to be a product definitely worth the time and money and I hope you give it a try.